ONLINE BIDDING ONLY for this auction. Bidding starts Monday, February 20, 2017 at 9:00 AM E ST and ends Monday, February 27, 2017 at 9:00PM.EST
The winning bidder must place a 10% deposit of the final price down at the end of the auction to Shumate Auctions Escrow by Visa/Mastercard, Cashier's Check or Cash.
There will be a Buyer's Premium of 5% (Non-Refundable) added to the final price, due at end of sale.Closing must be within 30 days of the auction end, February 27th, 2016.
All final inspections are the responsibility of the buyer.
Seller to pay any State required Seller fees and Buyer State required Buyer fees.
TERMS: Cash, Cashier’s Check, Visa, or MasterCard. A “Buyers Premium" of 5% will be added to the final price. Announcement made the day of the sale take precedence over all advertisements and written material. All information is deemed reliable, but no guarantee made as to size, type, condition, or authenticity by sellers or auctioneers.
Previews are available at any time as this is an unimproved lot.
The winning bidder must place a 10% down deposit of the purchase price and a 5% Buyer's Premium at the end of the auction. The 5% Buyer's Premium is Non-Refundable. Closing must be within 30 days of the end of the auction.
Seller reserves the right to a final review of all bids received. Seller may accept or reject any bid regardless of whether or not the reserve has been met.
Additional Online Auction Bidder Terms and Conditions.
Bidder and Auctioneer agree that the terms listed below shall govern each online auction sale.
All registration information the Bidder provides to Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
1. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE USER AGREEMENT and to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of this Site. Legal action will be taken against anyone violating the terms and conditions of the Site User Agreement or any other applicable law or regulation. Auctioneer reserves the right to periodically change the terms and conditions of the User Site Agreement and it is the Bidders’ responsibility to periodically review any and all changes made to these terms and conditions prior to each use of this Site. By using this Site, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
2. Invoice and other information will be emailed to the successful bidder within 1 business day of the close of the auction. 10% of the purchase price is due at the end of the auction. An e-mail notification will be sent to the successful high bidder. Applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price of all taxable items. Collection of applicable taxes will be in accordance with the laws of the state where the purchased asset is located.
3. Online Auction Fee: Auctioneer shall charge and collect from the successful bidder a 5% buyer’s premium in addition to the final high bid amount.
4. Merchandise return/refunds: The property you bid on will be awarded to you as high bidder and will be your property upon the final payment, which needs to be within 30 days.
5. You will be suspended or permanently banned from the Site if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information. You will be permanently banned from this Site if you are the successful Bidder and you do not honor your auction bid.
6. Settlement for payment for purchases must be made by cash, Cashier’s check or credit card unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions.
7. PROPERTY ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS. Bidder acknowledges that property is available for inspection prior to the auction and, by these terms, Auctioneer and Owner/Seller strongly encouraged Bidder to carefully inspect the property in which Bidder had any interest to determine the property’s nature, quality, condition, quantity and size. Bidder relied solely on personal inspection and not on information listed on the Site or otherwise provided by Auctioneer or Owner/Seller. Bidder’s failure to inspect, or otherwise be fully informed as to the nature, quality, condition, quantity and size of the property will not constitute ground for any claim, adjustment, refund, termination of the contract for sale, or refusal to close the sale, against Auctioneer or Owner/Seller.
8. The Site User Agreement constitutes the final expression of the parties’ agreement and a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the sale. The IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, ARE SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED from this sale and transaction and shall NOT apply to the merchandise that is the subject of these sales.
9. Despite efforts to avoid the withdrawal of the property from the sale after they are listed, it may sometimes be necessary. The Auctioneer and the Owner/Seller reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the sale. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids in their sole discretion.
10. Buyer will be furnished an electronic receipt at the conclusion of the sale.
11. Property and Final Inspections becomes the full responsibility of Buyer at time of FULL PAYMENT.
12. Auctioneer is providing services as an independent contractor for the Owner/Seller only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties. Auctioneer does not hold a Real Estate license in Virginia and is offering this property by way of Public Auction.
13. This Site User Agreement constitutes a binding agreement between Bidder and Auctioneer until terminated by Auctioneer, which Auctioneer may do at any time, without notice, in Auctioneer’s sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with the auction sale in any way, the Bidder's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the auction Site. Auctioneer reserves the right to terminate Bidder registration and use of the auction Site, and impose limits on certain features of the auction Site or restrict Bidder’s access to, or use of, part or the entire Site without notice or penalty.
14. Auctioneer cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the Site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Auctioneer, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
15. Auctioneer gathers information about Bidders and Owner/Sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions. Auctioneer does not sell this information.
16. Auctioneer uses email mailing lists to notify its customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply forward the received email to Auctioneer to have your name promptly removed from our list.
17. As a Bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the Owner/Seller and the bid cannot be retracted. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. The Owner/Sellers of property sold through this Site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, in their sole discretion. Shumate Auctions undertakes the execution of online bidding as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for any inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids.
18. As a Bidder you are responsible for any bids placed under your bidding number and password. The security of your Bidder information is your sole responsibility as you, the Bidder, will be responsible for any and all bids placed under your number. If at any time you feel that your Bidder number and password have been compromised due to lack of security on your part you must notify Auctioneer immediately.
19. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the content contained herein without our prior, express written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the Site without prior, express written permission of Auctioneer.
20. No legal advice is intended or implied by anything contained within the Site. No obligation, liability, responsibility, accountability or burden is undertaken, assumed or otherwise imposed by maintaining the Site. Auctioneer’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive the right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Site User Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Your use of this auction site marks your acceptance in full of these Terms and Conditions.
Shumate Auctions does not hold a Virginia Realtor License. This sale is through the Public Auction process
Virginia License ID# 2907003052, Virginia Firm License ID# 2908000788
606 Falmouth St.
Warrenton, VA 20186